- Precisely controlled optimal distributions for low glare and wide row spacing.
- No direct or indirect view of the light source with transparent optics when on.
- Low drive currents and operating temperatures along with quality parts and construction for long life.
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board designs ensure that chromaticity and lumen output surpass industry standards for consistency.
- Available in 3000K, 3500K or 4000K with SDCM < 2 and CRI > 80.
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty.
WELL Building v2 + LEED v4 Compliance Reference Guide
A reference guide to assist in selecting View and other Fluxwerx luminaires that comply with WELL Building v2 and LEED v4 requirements.Get the guide
Transparent, vertical optics engineered specifically for LED sources are integrated with minimalist design and architectural materials to create a broad range of solutions with superior optical and energy performance.
- Andiolic Optical Structures
- Precise Extraction
Andiolic Optical StructuresAnidolic optical structures disperse and mix light, eliminating any visible images of the LED point source and ensuring accurate and consistent color.
Precise ExtractionPrecise extraction elements refract and reflect light, emitting high performance distributions with exceptional optical control and efficacies.
|space||environment||product||qty||drop + spacing||uniformity||light + energy|
|Computer Lab||32 x 30||70 Up | 30 Dn / 19W||3 runs @ 28'||18" | 10 o.c.||3.2:1||36 fc | 0.41 W/ft2|
|Open Office||60 x 60||70 Up | 30 Dn / 29W||4 runs @ 52'||18" | 15 o.c.||5.6:1||47 fc | 0.45 W/ft2|
|Call Center||60 x 60||70 Up | 30 Dn / 23W||4 runs @ 52'||18" | 14 o.c.||4.7:1||37 fc | 0.34 W/ft2|
|Open Office||72 x 60||70 Up | 30 Dn / 38W||4 runs @ 52'||18" | 18 o.c.||8.2:1||48 fc | 0.47 W/ft2|
|Call Center||60 x 60||70 Up | 30 Dn / 19W||5 runs @ 52'||18" | 12 o.c.||3.4:1||35 fc | 0.34 W/ft2|
|Private Office||15 x 10||70 Up | 30 Dn / 29W||1 run @ 12'||18"||N/A||37 fc | 0.62 W/ft2|