With proprietary Anidolic optics and the latest LED technology, Portal delivers an optimal balance of modern design, technical performance, and minimal energy consumption to combine quality illumination with contemporary architecture.
- Multiple distribution options, combined with lower hemisphere beam choices: 30°, 45°, and 65° for 5.5” version; 45° and 75° for 9” version with efficacies exceeding 150 lumens per watt
- Designed for low operating temperatures for long life – L90 @ 60,000 hours, over 200,000 hours @ L70
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board design ensure that chromaticity and color accuracy surpass industry standards
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K with SDCM < 2, CRI > 80 and CRI > 90
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty
WELL Building v2 + LEED v4 Compliance Reference Guide
A reference guide to assist in selecting Portal Pendant and other Fluxwerx luminaires that comply with WELL Building v2 and LEED v4 requirements.Get the guide
Portal reimagines directional and general area illumination in a single fixture family. Breakthrough optics technology distributes light, transforming point source into pure architectural geometry while delivering an unrivaled visual experience.
- Anidolic Optics
- Precise Extraction
- Direct and indirect optics
Anidolic OpticsAnidolic optical features internally refract, reflect and mix light to transform individual bright point sources into a homogenized circumference of light with accurate and consistent color.
Precise ExtractionPrecise control and extraction features shape the light into high performance distributions with minimal glare and superior efficacies and uniformity.
Direct and indirect opticsDirect and indirect optics transcend
typcial point source applications with
exceptional uniformity, lower energy
densities and maximum visual comfort.
|Environment||Space (LxWxH)||Beam||Optic||Size||Energy (W)||CRI||QTY||Spacing||Drop||Uniformity (Desk/Ceiling)||Light (fc)||W / FT2|
|Large Open Space||60x60x12||65°||20Up|80Dn||5.5"||22 (D)||80||64||8'x8'||24"||1.4 / 2.1||38||0.39|
|Conference Room||40x30x9||75°||50Up|50Dn||9"||16 (C)||80||35||6'x6'||18"||1.4 / 2.5||44||0.47|
|Atrium||60x60x15||75°||20Up|80Dn||9"||29 (E)||80||36||10'x10'||36"||1.5 (floor) / 1.8||34||0.28|