With cutting-edge Radial Anidolic optics and the latest LED technology, Loop delivers an optimal balance of modern design, technical performance, and minimal energy consumption to combine quality illumination with contemporary architecture.
- Precisely controlled axially symmetric batwing distribution optics for wide row spacing and exceptional ceiling and workplane uniformity with no view of the the LED light sources
- Performance distributions of 65 Up / 35 Dn, 55 Up / 45 Dn, 20 Up / 80 Dn and 100 Dn with efficacies up to 136 lm/W
- Exceptional uniformity of 2:1 at the desk and 4:1 on the ceiling with up to 16 ft o.c. spacing, able to deliver 40 fc at less than 0.35 W/sq ft
- Low operating temperatures, quality parts and construction
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board design
- Available in 3000K, 3500K or 4000K, all with SDCM < 2, CRI > 80 and CRI > 90
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty
WELL Building v2 + LEED v4 Compliance Reference Guide
A reference guide to assist in selecting Loop Suspended and other Fluxwerx luminaires that comply with WELL Building v2 and LEED v4 requirements.Get the guide
New Radial Anidolic optics deliver a highly efficacious, precise, axially symmetric lighting distribution in a small scale, transparent optical lens for seamless integration with modern industrial design.
- Wide Angle Indirect
- Radial Anidolic Elements
- Precise Extraction
- 360° Symmetric Batwing
Wide Angle IndirectA wide angle indirect distribution allows a minimal suspension distance to achieve a uniform, luminous ceiling plane. Combined with a 360° symmetrical batwing direct distribution, the indirect optic delivers better uniformity, lower energy densities and maximum visual comfort.
Radial Anidolic ElementsThe initial stage of the optical technology mixes light as it rotates around the fully transparent Radial Anidolic element. The result is a floating ring of light with accurate and consistent color that losslessly eliminates any visible images of the intense LED point source.architecture creates a spacious experience with inherent cut-off.
Precise ExtractionRadial Anidolic optics deliver a batwing distribution that is symmetrical on all planes around the horizontal axis for optimal visual comfort from all viewing angles and exceptional work plane uniformity.
360° Symmetric BatwingRadial Anidolic optics deliver a batwing distribution that is symmetrical on all planes around the horizontal axis for optimal visual comfort from all viewing angles and exceptional work plane uniformity.
|Environment||Space||Product||QTY||Drop + Spacing||Uniformity||Light + Energy|
|Open Office||60 x 60||65 Up | 35 Dn / 23W||4 runs @ 52'||18" | 15' o.c.||6.5||40 fc | 0.33 W/ft2|
|Open Office||60 x 60||65 Up | 35 Dn / 19W||5 runs @ 52'||18" + 12' o.c.||4.1||39 fc | 0.33 W/ft2|
|Open Office||60 x 60||65 Up | 35 Dn / 23W||30 runs @ 8'||18" | 10' x 12'||3.3||42 fc | 0.38 W/ft2|
|Classroom||32 x 30||55 Up | 45 Dn / 23 W||2 runs @ 28'||18" | 15' o.c.||6.5||38 fc | 0.33 W/ft2|
|Laboratory||36 x 30||20 Up | 80 Dn / 38W||3 runs @ 24'||18" | 12' o.c.||3.1||68 fc | 0.64 W/ft2|
|Computer Lab||32 x 30||65 Up | 35 Dn / 19W||9 runs @ 8'||18" | 10'x10'||3.6||35 fc | 0.34 W/ft2|